Saturday, 10 August 2013

The Countdown Begins...

In 13 short days I will be leaving my hometown of Glasgow and moving almost 6,000 miles away, to Hong Kong.

I won't be needing Sharwoods to take me there much longer.


There is a musical example for everything. Everything.


Currently I am feeling ever so slightly apprehensive (naturally) as it is going to be a massive lifestyle change. Moving to a tropical climate (no biggy), sharing a room (gulp), and a completely new culture, from food, to fashion and general customs. No doubt this blog will probably consist of about 90% food posts, sorry.*

I'm not going to be writing a terribly long and tediously dull posts because no one really is that interested. So I'm going to keep it short, simple and oh so delicious. How bad can that be?

Signing off,
Annabel

*I'm not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment